Thursday 6 December 2007

DSL has hope and surprising album news!

First of all, my DS Lite has hope of repair! XD

I sent an e-mail to Maxsoft Pte Ltd, the authorized Nintendo distributor in Southeast Asia, explaining my problem and asking if they can repair it. They sent a reply saying yes, they will be able to, but I have to go give it to them at their office in Singapore. It'll cost S$80, which is, about RM185.19 or so. It'll take up to TWO MONTHS.

I'm going to Singapore on...OMG I'M GOING TOMORROW?!?!?!? AAAAH!
NOO! I DON'T WANT MY DSL TO BE AWAY FROM ME FOR TWO MONTHS!!!!
2 MONTHS!!!

=(....
*sigh*

Well, it's for the best... For a proper hinge!
No more jealousy of every DSL I see!
Well, if necessary, I can always borrow Ro's... Every collective... LOL

Well, I just got an email saying they can't sell me anything. Too bad. And I so wanted to buy one too... But they said they're open Mon-Fri 9am-6pm. I wonder how I'm going to fit THAT into my tight Singapore schedule?
It's too bad I'll be DS Lite-less for the whole length of the holidays. =(
And it'll take 4-8 weeks....

I guess...

I'm so sad and happy...

Oh yeah, I went to the original and official Nintendo stall thingy in Mid Valley. In Sungei Wang, DSLs cost only 550 or less. In this place, they cost 650.
100 RINGGIT DIFFERENCE!

If I'm not mistaken, am I repeating everything I said in my previous blog post? XD

Well, we went to watch Enchanted! It's so funny!
One of the funny parts is when Pip the chipmunk tries to portray what Nathaniel is up to.

And the other one is when the queen becomes a dragon and is climbing the tower, Giselle comes there with a sword, and the queen says: "Hmm, looks like we've got another twist to our story!" Then she looks at Robert and says: "So I guess you're the damsel in distress, huh, handsome?"
I was like AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! lol

Other than that... In the music world...

Jordin Sparks has released her new album, entitled...Jordin Sparks.

It has like 14 tracks, among them most are nice but the 3 known singles are the best.
This Is My Now - We all knew about this one LONG ago.
Tattoo - A nice song. The chorus sounds just a little bit like the chorus of Umbrella.
No Air - A duet with... Chris Brown! A nice, slow song! One of the few types of slow songs than I adore. Though it hasn't officially been released as a single, it's climbing up the charts in America.

Blake Lewis has also released his new album, A.D.D. (Audio Day Dream).

He only has one single as of yet, Break Anotha.
But since I wasn't able to download that album, I have no idea how anything sounds. Even on Ares, I can't seem to find it.

But he is influenced by popular things like Duran Duran(WHO?) and Maroon 5 and MICHAEL JACKSON!!! =D

So I really want to hear his songs. If anyone has his album, please lend me for a while! I have to listen to it!

And also...

BRITNEY SPEARS AND MICHAEL JACKSON ARE RECORDING TOGETHER!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG AAAAH!!!!

BRITNEY SPEARS AND MICHAEL JACKSON!
Two extremely troubled people in the legal factor and both royalties in the pop world. Hm? The King of Pop and the Princess of Pop? Hmm.. I wonder what that song'll be like?
It may be an exclusive new single for Blackout though. But I think it will (and should) be included in MJ's album.
I will buy MJ's album, the HSM3 soundtrack, and Thriller 25 next year.

Well, anyway, I'm too lazy to post anymore. Thank you to all readers who have stuck with me for so long even though I update, like, once a fortnight. Lol.

Bye then! Wish my DS Lite luck!

No comments: